- Cost rates includes a comprehensive breakdown of your fixed factory costs, variable factory costs, selling, general & administrative (SG&A) costs, and direct labor costs.
- Rates are calculated based on the annual cost of the equipment and the budgeted chargeable production hours you expect to sell.
- All-inclusive rates represent your true out-of-pocket break-even costs.
- Rates are represented several ways so they can easily be implemented into any estimating, pricing, and costing software.
- View numerous pie charts, bar charts, and reports of your cost data to identify patterns and trends.
- Hyperlinks that enable you to interactively drill down directly to the source data allow you to make quick changes, on the fly.
- Cost rates can be calculated for any equipment or services including: